Great job… you have taken your first step like I had taken… How to start writing your very first blog post?
This is the question arises almost in every wannabe bloggers mind but as you know you have to take the first step to be a winner. If you are reading this that means you are thinking to start writing blogs and articles of your own and become your own boss. You are at the best place as this can be your first step in writing the blogs as I myself was thinking of doing this from a long time now and today is the day when i finally took the step forward and started with the first one.
First thing you need to choose is the platform whether you want to start writing for your own domain name or hosting or you can write blogs on other blogging sites like blogger.com. I will suggest you to purchase your own domain and hosting and kick start your own blogging passion of your own. I will tell you everything in detail in my upcoming posts like how you can purchase your own domain name and wordpress hosting and become a professional blogger like me.
Start writing first crafted blog post need following precious points to be kept in mind-
- What all you will need?
- You should post with a purpose
- How you should structure your Blog Post
- What if you don’t have niche quite yet…
Starting with No. 1. – What all you will need?
the following thing will be the very first things you need to start writing a successful blogs and become a professional blogger…
- The first thing is you should have Passion for writing… it can be anything you can write but you should just love thinking and writing.
- Select a Topic to write about (preferably a niche one)
- You should have at least slight Knowledge of your subject what you are starting to write
- Your own Blog where you can just collect your work at one place for the world to have a look
- You should have your own Domain name some thing catchy and attractive which can leave some impression on readers mind
- Hosting services where you can host your domain name and blogs.
- And of course last but not the least your own Brain.
After you are ready with your topic and your knowledge you should think of some purpose of your post.
No. 2 – Post with a Purpose
Yes, the very important thing is ‘The Purpose’. Before you start writing you should have some purpose in your mind that WHY YOU ARE WRITING THIS? DOES IT MAKES ANY SENSE? … etc. Ask questions by yourself and think of the purpose for what you want to start writing.
You need to keep in mind many points which can help you in making you get your purpose. Few of them are as follows:
- Know the planned outcome of your post.
- Know your Audience
- Know what problem you are trying to solve
- Write to the reader and make it feel you’re talking directly to them
- Avoid acting like a used car salesman
- Proper Keyword research
- Structure your posts around keywords.
All the steps plays a very vital role while structuring down your posts at the next step. The better the connect the more people you will get to read it.
No. 3 – Structuring Your Blog Post
This is the major part of your blog writing. Always remember try to ask questions to yourself, How you can do to give it more better structure.
Following are the few things you need to keep in mind while structuring your blog:
- Be sure your keywords are in the title, description, meta tags, and headers.
- BOLD, Italicize and Underline keywords.
- Weave your keywords throughout the post without sounding forced. Use more synonyms.
- Keyword density around 1% & Last sentence/ Paragraph.
- Anchor text
- Internal Linking
- 400+ words
- Call of action
- Provide Value.
This the one part of the starting of your blog writing and I will share further steps you should keep in your mind in upcoming posts… Start working… Stay tuned…!!!